I decided to share all my interesting reads and resources month by month with my blog readers. You can find these posts by searching on the label Links. I'll try to order the resources in logical categories. If you would like to see some interesting stuff added in the next month, don't hesitate to post a comment.
So this is my Links post for October 2013.
- Dynamics AX: On Hand Inventory: Table describing the information in Items On hand form
- Troubleshooting Upgrade and CU Batch jobs stuck in a waiting status in Dynamics AX 2012
- Test Data Transfer Tool (beta) for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 [AX 2012]: The Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Test Data Transfer Tool (beta) (DP.exe) is a command-line tool that exports data from a Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 business database in a production or non-production environment. The tool also imports data into a Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 business database in a non-production environment. The non-production environment can be either a development or test environment.
- Dynamics AX 2012 Excel Add-in - Issues and Solutions (Method UpdateRecIdVisibility not found): The purpose of this post is to outline some issues you may encounter when using Dynamics AX 2012 Excel Add-in for import of data and provide solutions to resolve them.
- Overview of Microsoft Dynamics AX build numbers
- Deploy the default cubes [AX 2012]: Microsoft Dynamics AX includes a default project for Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services that you can deploy. This project includes analysis cubes that you can use. You can deploy the project, and the cubes that it contains, by using either the Analysis Services Project Wizard or Windows PowerShell. The procedures explain how to use both methods.
- Walkthrough: Analyzing Cube Data in Excel: You can analyze data by using Microsoft Office Excel to connect to a Microsoft Dynamics AX OLAP cube.