I decided to share all my interesting reads and resources month by month with my blog readers. You can find these posts by searching on the label Links. I'll try to order the resources in logical categories. If you would like to see some interesting stuff added in the next month, don't hesitate to post a comment.
So this is my Links post for March 2013.
- Automated Tasks in Workflow in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012: how to configure automated tasks in a workflow
- Project Invoice Proposal Approvals in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2: how to enable/disable project invoice proposals workflow
- X++ Scenarios that are not supported in CIL
- Inventory blocking: how to prevent items currently in a warehouse from being used in standard processes, without using quarantine orders.
- Troubleshooting the product release process
- Costing and inventory closing: Tips on creating item number schemes
- AX 2012 – How to control the visibility of FactBox on form thru X++
- Fixing code caching on AX environment copies
- Picking, Registration, Reservation, Marking… What’s the difference?
- How to: Debug X++ Code in Workflow
- Dynamics AX Workflow Wanderings: Hints and Tips for Dynamics AX Workflow