I decided to share all my interesting reads and resources month by month with my blog readers. You can find these posts by searching on the label Links. I'll try to order the resources in logical categories. If you would like to see some interesting stuff added in the next month, don't hesitate to post a comment.
So this is my Links post for April 2010.
- Dynamics AX Live: How to run code in the security context of another user
- Dynamics AX tools and tutorials: AxPaint – make your DAX look cool
- Dynamics AX tools and tutorials: Tool: User preferred startup menu for Dynamics AX 2009
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Code Samples
- Walkthrough: Creating Documentation in Dynamics AX: You can document classes, class methods, and table methods in X++ source code by using XML documentation. You can generate an XML file from this XML documentation.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX: AX Environment Information on UI – Simple & sweat tweak
- Dynamics AX Daily: InventDimDevelop macro
- BM’s Dynamics AX: Dynamics AX Blog
- InventOnHand vs InventDimOnHand: What is the difference between InventOnHand and InventDimOnHand classes and in what cases they must be used?
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Demos