I decided to share all my interesting reads and resources month by month with my blog readers. You can find these posts by searching on the label Links. I'll try to order the resources in logical categories. If you would like to see some interesting stuff added in the next month, don't hesitate to post a comment.
So this is my Links post for May 2010.
- Dynamic AX tools and tutorials: 3 Dialog extensions: explains how to set controls in a dialog mandatory and how to prevent user interaction with other forms until the dialog is closed.
- Dynamics AX tools and tutorials: Lookup methods tutorial + custom list lookup implementation
- Dynamics AX tools and tutorials: How to quickly set up Application Integration Framework (AIF)
- Dynamics AX tools and tutorials: Tutorial: refresh, reread, research, executeQuery – which one: hands-on tutorial demonstrating the common usage scenario for each of the methods.
- BM’s Dynamics AX: Extracting X++ SQL Statement from AOT Query