I decided to share all my interesting reads and resources month by month with my blog readers. You can find these posts by searching on the label Links. I'll try to order the resources in logical categories. If you would like to see some interesting stuff added in the next month, don't hesitate to post a comment.
So this is my Links post for March 2010.
- Catching a key-press
- Microsoft Dynamics AX: AX 2009 Document Management & MOSS / WSS: integration of AX 2009 Document Management capabilities & MOSS.
- Best Practices for Microsoft Dynamics AX Development: guide describing Microsoft Dynamics AX application development best practices.
- Designing a Microsoft Dynamics AX Application
- Comparing records: comparing records using reflection and field IDs on records.
- Supply Chain Management in Dynamics AX: Sales and purchase prices in relation to the item price setup in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Tools: This is a blog covering all information about Microsoft Dynamics AX Tools. This involves all aspects of tooling, from developer tools, to configuration and implementation tools. In general, tools that enable AX implementors to plan, configure, customize and deploy AX solutions.
- Using the Infolog System
- Use resource files in Axapta
- How to import customers and vendors in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009: This article describes how to import customers in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 from a Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheet. The steps described can also be followed to import vendors. It will create the necessary entries in the Global Address Book aswell. It describes also how to add additional addresses for the customer.